Activities at the Lodge
Game Drives ‐ Game drives can be arranged at reception in one of our open air game vehicles. Guests are welcome to do self-drives and a levy will be charged.
Bird Watching – For Bird lovers enjoy our fantastic variety of birds with over 280 identified different bird species to be spotted.
Game walks ‐ Enjoy long or short bush walks among the wildlife and bird life, bring along a water bottle and a comfortable pair of walking shoes.
Bicycle trails (bring your own mountain bikes – non‐motorised bikes only please).
Volleyball Court, Kiddies Play Park & Trampoline, Cricket and Ball Games – Many different ball games are available from reception.
Swimming Pool ‐ cold water only. Please bring own swimming towels.
Star Gazing and Chill Factor ‐ Relax and chill on your own private veranda with a sun‐downer and enjoy the breath taking sunsets as you watch the animals come and quench their thirst at our water hole. Later gaze up at our inky black starlit sky and listen to the beautiful calls of the animals that make this special place their home.
Activities in the area
- Cheetah and Wild Dog Interaction (30km)
- Elephant Interaction and rides ( 30km)
- PGA Golf Courses – Yes, we can boast two of them in our beautiful town (30km)
- Snake Park (30km)
- Quad Biking ( 30km)
- Horse Safaris ( 30km)
- White Lion Viewing (20 km)
- African Curio Market (18 km)
- Big 5 Game Drives (35km)
- Spa (30km)
- Thaba Kwena Crocodile farm (65km) The largest croc farm in the southern hemisphere !
- Hot Water Mineral Springs and Wave Pools (50km)
- Bela‐Bela Dam (40km) for fishing and motor boating as well as a dayouting, braai facilities.
* Please note that all activities are subject to availability, prices quoted are subject to change without notice and terms and conditions can apply. Where the activity is not on Silver Cloud Lodge and private game reserve the other venues and activity fees and day visitor charges will have to be paid for directly by yourself.
Share this Post